~[TAG]Homage ~ Private Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

~[TAG]Homage ~ Private Forum

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Similar topics
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Latest topics
» DISCUSSIONS
Guide: How to install CS:SOURCE I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 06, 2011 11:36 pm by dEEEh

» Application Form
Guide: How to install CS:SOURCE I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 02, 2011 7:42 pm by Shalalafox

» HI 2 all the members of [TAG] ^^
Guide: How to install CS:SOURCE I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 20, 2011 11:55 pm by ADAM

» Libre SPAM dito.. SPAM!SPAM!SPAM!
Guide: How to install CS:SOURCE I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 08, 2011 1:37 am by Admin

» PICK-UP LINES..BANAT2X DIN
Guide: How to install CS:SOURCE I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 27, 2011 6:50 pm by xfwendstah

» Guide: How to install CS:SOURCE
Guide: How to install CS:SOURCE I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 26, 2011 8:19 am by Admin

» xLOWEST . xLOWEST .xLOWEST
Guide: How to install CS:SOURCE I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 11, 2011 8:46 am by xLOWEST.cute

» xLOWEST always forever
Guide: How to install CS:SOURCE I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 09, 2011 8:39 am by xLOWEST.cute

» GUD EVENING
Guide: How to install CS:SOURCE I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 08, 2011 7:54 am by Guest

Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search
Forum
Affiliates
free forum

Guide: How to install CS:SOURCE

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Admin
Admin
Admin

Guide: How to install CS:SOURCE Empty
PostSubject: Guide: How to install CS:SOURCE   Guide: How to install CS:SOURCE I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 26, 2011 8:19 am

( DOWNLOAD PLDTPlay SERVER SCOUT v.095) LINK : http://modsnaps.zxq.net/

Getting Started
STEP 1 : Signing Up For An Account
STEP 2 : Install ServerScout
STEP 3 : Install And Update Games

How To Use ServerScout
STEP 4 : Run ServerScout And Log In
STEP 5 : Select A Game
STEP 6 : Select A Server
STEP 7 : Join The Server

Trouble Shooting Guide
The game I want to play does not show up on the Supported Games List.
ServerScout gives me a screen asking me to download files instead of showing the Server List.
I keep getting issued Client Integrity Bans.
I keep getting Request Timed Out when I try to log-in using ServerScout.
I get the message Bad Password in the game when I try to connect to a PLDT Play Server.

Getting Started
» STEP 1 : Signing Up For An Account
If you have not already done so, you will need to sign-up for an account on the PLDT Play website. To do so simply follow this Sign-Up Link.

» STEP 2 : Install ServerScout
If you have not already done so, you should download and install the latest version of ServerScout. Simply follow this ServerScout Download Link.

» STEP 3 : Install And Update Games
Depending on the game you want to play, you will either need to install the game from a CD or download and install it it if it is a freeware game. You may need to patch the game to the PLDT Play supported version if you have not already done so. If you are not sure if you have the correct version of the game installed you can follow the Server List Link to check what version of the game is supported on PLDT Play.

How To Use ServerScout
» STEP 4 : Run ServerScout And Log In
Run ServerScout by either the shortcut created on your Desktop or in your Start Menu which were created when you installed it. You will be presented with the ServerScout Log-In Screen. Type your Username and Password thtat you created when you signed-up for an account on the PLDT Play Website. Wait a few moments while ServerScout connects to PLDT Play.

» STEP 5 : Select A Game
Once you have sucessfully authenticated, you will see a Supported Games List Drop Down Menu on the upper right hand corner of the ServerScout Main Screen. This Menu will contain any Supported Game that has been detected on your computer. Look for the game you want to play and select it on the menu.

» STEP 6 : Select A Server
Once you have selected the Game you wish to play, a list of available servers along with relevant information such as the map that is currently playing on the server and the number of players online will appear on the right portion of the Main ServerScout Window. Once you have decided which server you would like to join, simply click on it to select it.

» STEP 7 : Join The Server
Once you have an appropriate Server selected, you can join it by either clicking on the Play Button located on the upper left hand side of the Main ServerScout Window or by double-clicking on the server you selected. This will cause your game of choice to launch and automatically connect to the server you have chosen to join.

Trouble Shooting Guide
» The game I want to play does not show up on the Supported Games List.
Although ServerScout should automatically detect any supported game installed on your computer there are cases when it will fail to detect a game that you have installed on your computer in an unexpected manner such as copying the game directory from one computer to another.

If you are sure that the game is installed on your computer, simply check the Include Undetected Games Checkbox located directly under the Supported Games List. This will cause all games supported by ServerScout to appear on the list whether ServerScout has detected it installed on your computer or not. You should then select the game in question. This will cause a new screen to appear which will allow you to Specify The Folder in which the game is installed.

Once you have browsed or typed in the correct folder simply confirm the location. The location of the folder will be commited under the ServerScout settings and retained for future reference. You may now select the Game as you would normally and continue to join servers in the usual manner.

» ServerScout gives me a screen asking me to download files instead of showing the Server List.
This behavior occurs when ServerScout detects that your game version is dissimilar from the version required to join the servers or when it does not detect a freeware game on your computer which you can download for free on the PLDT Play Site.

If you are trying to play a freeware game which you are sure is installed on your computer but which ServerScout has failed to detect. You should follow the instructions for the question found directly above this one.

Otherwise, you should simply click on the links for the recommended downloads. ServerScout will automatically download the required files. You can then launch the installers for these files directly from ServerScout after it finishes downloading or close the download screen and run the file yourself by going to your ServerScout Downloads Folder.

After you have installed all required files, you will need to click the Refresh Button located on the upper left hand corner of ServerScout in order to get the Server List.

» I keep getting issued Client Integrity Bans.
ServerScout uses an automatic cheat detection system which will ban any players who try to join a PLDT Play Server while cheats are installed on their computers. If you should be issued a Client Integrity Ban, the first thing you should do is make sure there are no cheats installed on the computer you are using.
In very rare cases, ServerScout may mistaken custom skins, textures, and models or third party applications that manipulate packets communicated between the client and the server as cheats.
To avoid being mistakenly banned from the PLDT Play Servers you should avoid the use of any third party files which modify the look of your game client and close any applications running in the background that you believe may alter the data communicated between your game client and the server prior to attempting to join the PLDT Play Servers.

» I keep getting Request Timed Out when I try to log-in using ServerScout.
Make sure that ServerScout is able to communicate to the PLDT Play Servers. Check to make sure that your computer is connected to the internet and that there are no firewalls or other programs blocking ServerScout from communicating to the PLDT Play Servers. The PLDT Play Servers may also incidentaly be offline at the time. Wait for a few minutes and try to log in again.

» I get the message Bad Password in the game when I try to connect to a PLDT Play Server.
There are instances in which Server Passwords may go out of synch from the PLDT Play authentication system. You should either wait for a few moments and attempt to join the server again or consider joining one of the other servers.
Top/color][b]
Back to top Go down
https://team-tag.forumtl.com

Guide: How to install CS:SOURCE
Page 1 of 1